We deliver to the following countries:
- Czech Republic
- USA (all states except Utah, North Dakota, New Hampshire, and Mississippi)
- United Kingdom (We send wine to the UK but under special conditions due to Brexit. We collect preorders and ship once a month)
If you live somewhere else, please contact us for possible shipping arrangements.
EU: Wines get shipped out the next working day from the day of the order is created (sometimes it gets shipped out even the same day, and rarely it takes two days, depending on the warehouse workload at that moment, but in most average – it is the next working day). From the moment the wines get shipped out, it takes 1-7 working days for the wine to reach your premises, depending on the country of destination. To have some feeling of the expected delivery time here are some examples:
- Austria- within 2 days
- Germany: 2-4 days
- France, Spain 3-5 days
- UK: 4-7 days
- Croatia – next day
United Kingdom: All export- and shipment-related post-Brexit issues are being resolved in following manner:
- All of the wines, craft beers, and olive oils are available through our pre-order process.
- You simply fill your Cart, prices already converted to £, and proceed to Checkout.
- Prices cover all of the costs associated with exporting wines, craft beers and olive oils to the UK!
- Every second Monday of the month, we ship orders to the UK and distribute them through our local distributor.
This way, UK customers can now again choose from the range of wines and other products available on Wine&More.
US: Wines get shipped out 2 working days from the day the order is created.
- Wine ordered Monday ships Wednesday.
- Wine ordered Tuesday ships Thursday.
- Wine ordered Wednesday ships Friday.
- Wine ordered Thursday ships Monday.
- Wine ordered Friday-Sunday ships Tuesday
From the moment the wines get shipped out, it takes 1-7 working days for the wine to reach your premises, depending on the state of destination. To have some feeling of the expected delivery time here are some examples:
- Northern California – same or next day
- Southern California:1-2 days
- Colorado – 2 days
- Chicago – 4 days
- Florida – 6 days
- East Coast in general (Carolinas, NY, New England, etc..) 5-7 days depended on the traffic environment.
For both shipping areas (EU & US), you will receive an email on the day the wines get shipped out, with the tracking link of the package so you can always see the status of your package anytime.
You are responsible for the shipping costs associated with the delivery of the products you purchase on the website as specified on your order confirmation.
Shipping costs are calculated automatically in the cart. Wine&More sends out orders in 6 differently-sized styrofoam boxes (holding 1, 2,3, 4, 6 and 12, bottles total). These boxes are specially designed and made from one piece to protect the bottles during transport and minimize the possibility of breakage as well as to preserve the wine temperature in extreme conditions which may happen during summer and winter.
For larger orders or wholesale shipping information, please contact us.
If you’d like to change your shipping address, just log into your account and go to the Account Settings to update and save your information, but you can also choose different shipping addresses at the checkout of every order. If you would like to leave us any kind of comment regarding the delivery of your package, you can do it in the comments section of the order within the checkout process, or you can do it through our contact form. If you would like to change your shipping address or add any comment once the order had already been done, feel free to reach us through the contact form, and do not worry, we will read your message within minutes and are on fast response time.
We highly recommend that you use a business address whenever possible as someone 21 or older must be available to sign for the delivery, and shipping is usually done within working hours.
Shipping during periods of extreme heat or cold can damage wine. We hold the right to hold the shipment if the weather conditions are unfavorable. Your wines will be shipped by us in perfect condition and any damage due to weather is not covered by shippers insurance, or guaranteed by us.
Return and Refunds
Please refer to our Return and Refund Policy, which forms an integral part of these General Terms and Conditions.
Can be used to get an estimate of how much will be the shipping costs taking into consideration purchased quantity and shipping location. Shipping Calculator can be used to get an estimation and is not the exact price for the shipping.